Monday, February 18, 2019

The secret Secret Garden

The secret Garden at ASU is my favorite place on the whole campus because it is a secret. I often go there just to relax and spend alone time listening to music sitting in an open field. It brings back my memories of my farmhouse in India. I would include a picture of the place, but I would rather have it remain a secret. Not many people know about this place and therefore not many people go there. It is such a secret that even if you look at it through google maps, you would not be able to find it. Believe me, I tried. The access to the garden shall remain a mystery as it involves going there through a cave, but once you reach the garden and see the sky with through the walls, you reach a different bliss altogether. With its little fountain and beautiful flowers, the Secret Garden is truly a delight to be at. I try to be there once every two weeks, follow me on my quest as I feel I could definitely have a chat with anyone about anything there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment